Where to watch ia game in Amsterdam

Good point, he probably won't remember that the is even on. And he might want to forget. It will be a tough game. Virginia hasn't lost at home in 20 games.

Good point, he probably won't remember that the is even on. And he might want to forget. It will be a tough game. Virginia hasn't lost at home in 20 games. /QUOTE]

12 games.

The name of this thread should be "I want to brag about the cool place I'm at, but I can't think of a non-dooshy way to do it, so I'll just pretend to ask where I can watch the game even though I'm going to watch it on my laptop anyway."

Hash is something different, I believe. It is to pot as whiskey is to beer.

I've been there, but have never partaken. Between the two of us, we're as useless as an ISU grad at a job fair, CAAR.

Actually I posted because I have found hawk fans in bars in lots of different cities. I could watch on my laptop, but I'm hoping to find it on TV, since streaming would be low quality and is unreliable.

And yes, I plan on watching the game on marijuana and hash. Hash is just refined marijuana so that it is more potent. In Oklahoma, you can get life in prison for possessing hash.

You can find a place if you try. We were in Berlin a year ago at Thanksgiving. I was determined to watch the Iowa/Nebraska game. I looked up a place at home. When we got to the hotel in the western part of Berlin, the desk clerk told me how to get there as it was in what was formerly East Berlin. Took ;the S Bahn there. Was a hostel with a bar/restaurant downstairs. The guy brought it up on his computer. They got it on something called ESPN America which he put up above a booth. Was good food. ESPN America had no commercials. Unfortunately Iowa lost.

Latest posts