Seth Wallace - Chicago and Wisconsin

Kelvin Bell - Cincinnati

Brian Ferentz - Illinois

Tyler Barnes - Chicago

SATURDAY 1/14

Kirk Ferentz, Kelvin Bell & Tyler Barnes - Memphis

Kirk Ferentz & Tyler Barnes - Belton (TX) for Peyton Mansell

Phil Parker - Fort Lauderdale

I would like to see every single coach that we still have along with every grad assistant and Nathan Stanley to show up at Martin's door for in home hail mary. Losing out on Martin hurts perception and future passing game production. I feel that Martin is a must have recruit to get Brian's OC career off on the right foot. I also think Johnston on the defensive side is a huge need. I am hoping for the best with these 2.

I would like to see every single coach that we still have along with every grad assistant and Nathan Stanley to show up at Martin's door for in home hail mary. Losing out on Martin hurts perception and future passing game production. I feel that Martin is a must have recruit to get Brian's OC career off on the right foot. I also think Johnston on the defensive side is a huge need. I am hoping for the best with these 2.

I want Brian (with an assist from Tim Dwight) to lead on this and I want this coming out of his mouth: "Oliver, I can promise you a new day has dawned on the Iowa offense. I plan on featuring WRs like hasn't been seen in a long while. You come play for us and I promise you three things will happen:
1) You're gonna start in bowl games that end with Iowa victorious.
2) You're gonna leave Iowa setting records.
3) When you leave you're gonna be a legend at the U. A legend in Iowa City. And a legend in the state. And I also see an NFL career in your future. Now I'm not claiming I'm clairvoyant. But I know what I want out of this program and I know you have the talent to help us make that happen."

Last edited:
Yes, considering that's not much different than him being on the visit.
Seems to me that it is a large enough difference. Plus the NCAA has been extremely slow to adapt rules to the technological age. Just saying.

Latest posts