Where does Aaron Kampman go?

As a Bears fan, I would really prefer that they grab Kampman over Peppers. I just think if Aaron is healthy, he will be the better value. He is a 100%er on every play, while Peppers is reported to take plays off. I know Aaron has the leadership,character and work ethic to pay off on a much smaller contract vs Peppers getting a ton of money and not being worth that huge number.

But, sounds like the Bears are going with Peppers...he better play his butt off on every single play.

As a Bears fan, I would really prefer that they grab Kampman over Peppers. I just think if Aaron is healthy, he will be the better value. He is a 100%er on every play, while Peppers is reported to take plays off. I know Aaron has the leadership,character and work ethic to pay off on a much smaller contract vs Peppers getting a ton of money and not being worth that huge number.

But, sounds like the Bears are going with Peppers...he better play his butt off on every single play.

There has to be a red flag surrounding Peppers. When you have a guy who is known for not giving it 100% on every play...once that guys gets his last big contract he's going to have to find some motivation to continue to play hard. If the Bears aren't right in the hunt...which is definitely a possibility over the next couple years...there might be problems with him taking plays off.

Peppers is a Bear...good luck with that one Bears fans. Granted I'm a Lions fan so I have to admit the possibility of being biased on this...but I'm personally very happy with Kyle VandenBosch to the Lions and I would rather have an all out effort guy like KVB than a guy who probably has more talent but has had effort issues in the past.

Latest posts