Where are they now?

HawkeyeMHA

Wondering where some of our former players are these days, what they do. Just out of curiosity. I'll give you one story. My sister was visiting our cousins in Augusta Georgia and she was out at a bar one night with our cousins and she ended up talking with Jeff Moe. My sister was shocked, my cousins from Georgia had no idea who he was.

Andre Woolridge?
Dean Oliver?
Kenyon Murray?
Kent McCausland?
Russ Millard?
Chris Kingsbury?

Kenyon works for the btn. He did 90% of Iowa's games last year. I think he is doing it again this year. Also believe he lives in Iowa City.
The others I have no idea. I thought I read where Woolridge was still playing hoops in Europe or something recently.

god, i'd like to know where kingsbury is these days, remember him? wow, spitting on the court, passing out in alley's...

god, i'd like to know where kingsbury is these days, remember him? wow, spitting on the court, passing out in alley's...

Yeah I would kinda like to know too. He was the man.
If I had to guess, I would say a car or med supply salesman.

Kenyon Murray lives in Cedar Rapids and works for Tulsa Dental (a dental supply business)

He also does some sports commentary. B10 network, Versus and I think he's been on WMT a number of times.

yeah, a lot of them end up in sales. Darryl Moore used to live next door to me when i was in grad school in IC and then i used to play ball with him at Aspen here in DSM. He was in sales...

i ran into settles at an indoor waterpark in burlington, said hi and talked with him. he was pretty nice. moped

darryl Moore is sitting next to me right now in north lib.

Kennan runs the east Iowa AAU teams and lives in Cr.

kingsvury is a vp of bank in small town Nebraska and. tears up the local men's league.

he bombs away from 35 feet... "take that Phil!" "all day, well, until 1:00, we have to get back to the office"

And speaking of Kingsbury and Settles...does anyone have footage of that alley-oop Kingsbury tossed to Settles from about 2/3 court against...I wanna say...Arkansas? In the NCAA tourney?

Latest posts