When is the date for Declaring for NBA?

uihawk82

When is the normal date and will it be delayed you think. We will have to see if a cancellation of college season has Garza thinking of declaring.

The draft is June 25th. They have until 60 days before the draft to declare.

IMO, cancelling the end of the season will have no bearing on his decision, either way.

The draft is June 25th. They have until 60 days before the draft to declare.

IMO, cancelling the end of the season will have no bearing on his decision, either way.
OP may have been referring to the possibility of the entire 2020-21 season being cancelled and that would happen only if the virus came back with a vengeance in the winter and we still had no way to stop it.

Or I could be incorrect and he could have just meant this past postseason.

Obviously Luka or anyone else will have no way of knowing by April 26 if that is even a possibility. April 26 is coming up fast.

OP may have been referring to the possibility of the entire 2020-21 season being cancelled and that would happen only if the virus came back with a vengeance in the winter and we still had no way to stop it.

Or I could be incorrect and he could have just meant this past postseason.

Obviously Luka or anyone else will have no way of knowing by April 26 if that is even a possibility. April 26 is coming up fast.
I went back and reread it and that makes sense.

That will be interesting for both Wieskamp and Garza. In the list I saw, Wieskamp was ranked in the high 60s and Garza was in the 90 range. I think especially if players aren't allowed to do workouts for teams, that its unlikely that either stays in the draft.

Latest posts