When Iowa trailed 28-24, did you

To the teams credit, they got a go ahead touchdown.

The problem with JR is that he had chances to put a dagger in the and failed. That's the element missing in the program

I used to criticize Rudock all the time, but he's decent. What better could we ask for then a run-centered masterful drive that ate up most of the clock, used the passing game for some critical 3rd down conversions, and put us ahead very late?

I used to criticize Rudock all the time, but he's decent. What better could we ask for then a run-centered masterful drive that ate up most of the clock, used the passing game for some critical 3rd down conversions, and put us ahead very late?

Oh, I don't know Kirk. Maybe playing to win instead of " managing" to lose (a 17 point lead) in the first place??

Section 108
Row 53
17 and 18

When we got the ball back on our 47 (or something), I thought we could score.

But I didn't want us to score "too quickly" as I (honestly) didn't think we could hold the lead.

Too bad I was right.

Section 108
Row 53
17 and 18

When we got the ball back on our 47 (or something), I thought we could score.

But I didn't want us to score "too quickly" as I (honestly) didn't think we could hold the lead.

Too bad I was right.

How was the crowd? sounded loud near the end.

Did I hear boos? (Dr. Ruddock)

I didn't know. I just sat in my seat with a blank stare at the field shaking my head.

About as what could be expected:

- Loud and raucous when we were pummeling Nebby. Amnesia from the previous week.
- Nervous twitters when we went four series and gained 30 yards total late in the 3rd/early 4th quarters.
- A (serious) cheer of *relief* when we went ahead (as opposed to joy) 31-28
- Anger when we got hosed on the pass interference call
- Surrender (whatever that sounds like) when we had to kick the FG in OT. All in attendance knew the end was near.

There ya go.

I left Kinnick when the score hit 27-24 didnt wait for the corncobs to kick their PAT. I knew we were done, for the record I also left Kinnick as ISU marched the field on our *** this year. No need to witness the torture that is Iowa Football.

Latest posts