When do we start blaming the players instead of the coaches

These kids know what is expected of them. They understand what thier actions mean to the progrm. How about instead of blaming the coaches for what they are doing off the field, we send them a message that we as fans don't want you playing for the team we Love if your going to disrespect it. Hold the people making mistakes accountable for thier actions.

I only blame the coaches for boneheaded plays and poor clock management. And preparation issues.

Drugs and sex? That's on the players. That's a lack of personal responsibility.

I'm pretty sure the defensive scheme is PARTLY responsible for Gabbert's first half stats. 8 guys in pass defense and you still have WRs wide open 18 yards down the field?

That's because we are trying to cover them with LBs instead of DBs and we are only rushing 3 many times. His last incomplete pass prior to the INT (great play by Prater by the way) was the hurried throw when Morris blitzed.

Poor Troy Johnson couldn't cover a cold in pass D let alone cover Mizzou WRs.

The announcers don't do their homework. We are actually one of the WORST 3rd down defenses in the country I mean we are 100+ you can look it up on NCAA stats website. We are abyssmal on 3rd down D.

The announcers don't do their homework. We are actually one of the WORST 3rd down defenses in the country I mean we are 100+ you can look it up on NCAA stats website. We are abyssmal on 3rd down D.

It's the System(TM).

Put other team in third and long and then let them convert it.

I must be dense because the logic escapes me.

Latest posts