Whats the over/under on JBo

• Thread starter Ian Pike Hammer
  • Start date
I

Ian Pike Hammer

on points scored against N. Car. AND defensive "fails"?
I'm going 7 points scored in 29 minutes, and 6 defensive fails, where a Tar Heel blows right by him whilst he's on defense. Further, I think 2 of them will be back-to-back possessions. This causes our big men to foul, get out of rebounding position and/or leave a wide-open jumper for N. Car. We better pray they have a bad shooting night against us. How long will Fran watch as JBo drags the team down with him?
Prove me wrong JBo, please!!

on points scored against N. Car. AND defensive "fails"?
I'm going 7 points scored in 29 minutes, and 6 defensive fails, where a Tar Heel blows right by him whilst he's on defense. Further, I think 2 of them will be back-to-back possessions. This causes our big men to foul, get out of rebounding position and/or leave a wide-open jumper for N. Car. We better pray they have a bad shooting night against us. How long will Fran watch as JBo drags the team down with him?
Prove me wrong JBo, please!!
Wtf. He just played a perfect game

Which one of you dipshits wants Jordan to sit now? Lol
They will just move on to Connor instead...or Wiesy.

When you move the ball well as a team players don't need to be quick to get their shot off. When you catch under control and can execute a subtle head fake to create extra space you don't have to be quick to get your shot off.

Latest posts