Whats the only thing that could possibly equal the good news of Luka's return?

• Thread starter Ian Pike Hammer
  • Start date
I’m sure Frank is a swell guy and all but I don’t want to see the father become a bigger story than the player and I am afraid that is exactly what is going to happen.

Kind of how that Kate Gosselin lookalike Brenda Warner became a bigger story than her hall of fame husband quarterback

I’m sure Frank is a swell guy and all but I don’t want to see the father become a bigger story than the player and I am afraid that is exactly what is going to happen.

Kind of how that Kate Gosselin lookalike Brenda Warner became a bigger story than her hall of fame husband quarterback
I don't think that will be a huge problem. In fact, u may be the only human being on the face of the earth who even thought of it.

I can think of a lot of people she looks like but Kate ain’t one of ‘em.

460-E2-E63-250-F-4480-96-A3-254088-F1573-B.jpg

I can think of a lot of people she looks like but Kate ain’t one of ‘em.

460-E2-E63-250-F-4480-96-A3-254088-F1573-B.jpg

At one time I could see it, she wasn't all that bad looking when Kurt first married her. But over the years she kept getting scarier looking, and we are not talking normal aging, she's altered her appearance so much that just looking at her freaks me out.

But, whatever, she's not my wife and looks isn't everything. Who am I too judge?

At one time I could see it, she wasn't all that bad looking when Kurt first married her. But over the years she kept getting scarier looking, and we are not talking normal aging, she's altered her appearance so much that just looking at her freaks me out.

But, whatever, she's not my wife and looks isn't everything. Who am I too judge?
She looks like a native of some tribe that hasn't been discovered yet.

Latest posts