What's the Deal With This New Big 12 TV Deal?

how are they comin up with so much cash for crappy football? seriously when half the games are junk like baylor vs kansas state and texas tech verses the clowns who the hell is going to watch that?
Kansas State would throttle Iowa.

how are they comin up with so much cash for crappy football? seriously when half the games are junk like baylor vs kansas state and texas tech verses the clowns who the hell is going to watch that?

because Purdue vs. Indiana draw in quite the ratings...:rolleyes:

Kansas State would throttle Iowa.
thats not what i am saying since the contracts are about how many people watch on tv and nobody watches kansas state because they dont care. big ten teams have lots of fans big 12 teams dont except for texas and oklahoma
You should check the ratings for ISU/OSU last season before you post something like this.

Well according to clown logic we beat a ranked team once last year so we should dominate any other ranked team(K-State).

Lol Big 10 football is stuck in the 70's. Boring and hard to watch. I will give you that there is a lot of sexy matchups week in and week out in the Big 10........

Never mind I can't even type that without laughing.

NW-Minny
Iowa-Indiana
Iowa-Minny
Iowa-NW
Indiana-NW
Pedo St-Anyone
Illinois-Indiana
Illinois-NW
Wisky-Minny
Wisky-NW
Mich St- Indiana

I could go on and on but I will spare you. Your right those matchups are awesome and not crappy at all....:rolleyes:

Agree to disagree. Snydyr wouldn't be able to have the same success in the Big 10

Its a different style of football so I dont know but I would never count that crusty old b*stard out. Its uncanny what he has been able to do at KSU. I will rejoice when he kicks the bucket.

Its a different style of football so I dont know but I would never count that crusty old b*stard out. Its uncanny what he has been able to do at KSU. I will rejoice when he kicks the bucket.

The B10 is trying to change as we speak. They want to catch up because they are getting left out of the Nat`l Title picture every year and have dropped into ACC territory when it comes to conference strength. KF is trying to be proactive by changing coords, but it is going to be a slow process. Urban Meyer & Brady Hoke have already made the changes. Neb is wondering what is going on because they left the wide open offenses of the B12 to play smash mouth fb, and the conference is changing. I think it is comical.

The B10 is trying to change as we speak. They want to catch up because they are getting left out of the Nat`l Title picture every year and have dropped into ACC territory when it comes to conference strength. KF is trying to be proactive by changing coords, but it is going to be a slow process. Urban Meyer & Brady Hoke have already made the changes. Neb is wondering what is going on because they left the wide open offenses of the B12 to play smash mouth fb, and the conference is changing. I think it is comical.

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Also, your name is kind of an oxymoron isn't it?

Latest posts