Whats our first play on Saturday?

Handoff to Coker for 1 yard ... Would love to see us start things off with a bang and hit McNutt or Davis on a fly pattern ... But 95 percent sure we start with a run ...

Coker makes a nifty cutback move behind excellent zone blocking up front and rambles 73 yards untouched, PAYDIRT!!!!!! Game over.

Handoff to Coker for 1 yard ... Would love to see us start things off with a bang and hit McNutt or Davis on a fly pattern ... But 95 percent sure we start with a run ...

New QB -- yep, this is a safe bet. KOK, or rather KF, won't call a pass until the first third and long.

Vandy will audible to a pass play when he sees TT stacked on defense to stop the run. Will throw a short pass to Herman for 9 yards.

I have 90% confidence it will be a run play.
I have 80% confidence it will be to Coker.
I have 70% confidence it will be between the tackles.
I have 60% confidence it will be a 3+ yard gain.

It will be a run play. But with as small as TT defensive line is Coker should get 2 yards before he is even touched. I say he gets at least 6 yards on the first play.

i think we start by running it until they stop us, and then we work the play action. we've got to be better at that this year than last, it will help that coker is a better back than robinson.

i think we start by running it until they stop us, and then we work the play action. we've got to be better at that this year than last, it will help that coker is a better back than robinson.

If they are able to stop our run with the size of their defensive line then we will be in big trouble.

Latest posts