What would you sell your tickets for?

HawkI1969

For those who have season tickets, what is the number that would get you to sell them?

I know, no one would sell and the game/experience is more important than money, etc., but this is a hypothetical and no matter how hard some may deny it, everyone has a number.

If someone offered $10,000 per ticket? $50,000? $100,000?

you offer me 10 grand for my ticket and you can have it. you offer me 50 or 100 grand for it and i will have sex with you too

you offer me 10 grand for my ticket and you can have it. you offer me 50 or 100 grand for it and i will have sex with you too

That dovetails into the "how much would it take for you to sleep with another dude" thread. But anyway ...

I don't have season tickets, but I would think 10 grand would leave most people content to watch the games on the couch at home.

I think most people would take $5k, let alone $10k.
If someone offered me $5k for my 2 tickets, I couldn't say yes fast enough.

For my pair I'd take $4k for both ... but not $2k ... not sure exactly where the line is

Considering I could probably get tickets to all 7 games on ebay, stubhub, etc for about $700 bucks (averaging out the value of each game) so if someone was dumb enough to pay me more than that for them they can have them. I'll just go buy 7 tickets from brokers and pocket the rest.

Considering I could probably get tickets to all 7 games on ebay, stubhub, etc for about $700 bucks (averaging out the value of each game) so if someone was dumb enough to pay me more than that for them they can have them. I'll just go buy 7 tickets from brokers and pocket the rest.

This, sure I love my seats but if I can make some money and still be at the games I would sell.

I think a better question would be how much would you sell them for if you couldn't buy other tickets to go to the game?

Or if you couldn't watch the game on TV?

etc.

I would sell them for 1 grand a piece per game............I have a pretty sweet tv that I could watch them on and I could use the 7 grand that is for sure

You money-hungry grubs. :D

I would just keep them. This is a chance at a life experience that is worth far more than $$$$$.

someone offers you 50 grand and you're not going to take it? you're either rich and don't need the money, or you're lying

Im a student this year, so i got my football and basketball season tickets for a combined $180.00. So i think i might have gotten the best deal available for tickets. What I have heard is that if the Ohio State and Iowa game comes down to deciding the National Championship and Rose Bowl teams tickets will be going for over $1000 a piece. That being said, it is not enough for me to sell, I would still rather be at the game! Go Hawks!!!

dr-evil.jpg

"$100 billion dollars"

I have 4 season tickets, and you can have all 4 for... ?

I have no idea. I would take $1,500 apiece for each season ticket, I guess? I really do not know if I would do that...

Tough question!

Buying ours from somebody else, so not looking to sell. Still looking forward to going to my first game in 3 years. However, hypothetically I'd have a number in mind.:)

It'd really have to be a huge number for me. IMNSHO, home games against teams like PSU and OSU are the biggest events I go to. Why would I sell them? So I have more money to spend on consumer goods? Woopdefukindoo.

Latest posts