What is the actual attendance today?

uihawk82

One floor level camera shot looked like the whole end of the seats behind one bucket were empty pretty much from floor to the top. It is a good thing they keep the lights turned down real low. I am sure paid tickets is close to a sellout.

Under 5k for an 11-3 team. That says something.

Under 5K on a Sunday afternoon is terrible anyway you spin it. I'm guessing no one is buying into this team yet considering how horrible they've looked on the road. Their one good win before today was ISU, but that was an ISU team without Wigginton so not quite as impressive although an ISU team without Wigginton still makes the tourney easily.

Students on break, Bears (and others) on TV, 4:30 Sunday aft., 0-3........hard to believe attendance would be down.

Let's critique the guessed attendance figure while we sit on our butts watching the game on TV.

Under 5K? No. I was there. I was surprised that the crowd was not better, but the students were on break. Lots of parents with young children. I am not good at estimating crowd size, but the under 5 K has no credibility. Just make something up and run with it, as usual.

Really? I was being generous based on what we could see on the tellie. Did fans hit the restrooms and ice cream lines a lot?
The student sections were basically empty but the sides were full for the most part. About 2/3 full seems right.

It's amazing the difference in how many threads there are after a loss compared to after a win.
After a loss people vent and need to displace their anger, after a win people like ice cream, kind of a no-brainer.

Latest posts