What if....

nileclarke

What if GD said to Kirk either during the last part of this dismal season, or after the season, something to the effect of "I will stay if you let me run my offense, my way. That is the only way for me to sign on for another year." Is it possible that this could be the case, and Kirk agreed to it since he knows that his seat would get very warm with two consecutive bad seasons? This also assumes that the GD system works, and that KF was holding us back this year.

I know it is a lot of speculation on my part. Just a thought.

Doubt it.

If that conversation were to have taken place, it would have taken place in the middle of the season when it was apparent that the offense was not productive enough to win games.

What if GD said to Kirk either during the last part of this dismal season, or after the season, something to the effect of "I will stay if you let me run my offense, my way. That is the only way for me to sign on for another year." Is it possible that this could be the case, and Kirk agreed to it since he knows that his seat would get very warm with two consecutive bad seasons? This also assumes that the GD system works, and that KF was holding us back this year.

What if...Kurt came to Greg at the end of the season and said he could stay if he let Kurt sleep with his wife, and Greg agreed. What about that?

yesitis2.gif

Greg Davis did run the offense his way so your "what if" doesn't quite fit.

I prefer the theory that Kirk is keeping him around to sacrifice him if next season doesn't go well.

This is more likely. KF is not going is to egotistical to take the blame himself. He knows we will stink next year regardless, so keep GD around and let him be the fall guy. Just like he let KOK take the heat for his crappy offense for 13 years.

Who in the world would actually work deals to keep Davis here? KF never gives up control. I doubt he's going to start now.

This is more likely. KF is not going is to egotistical to take the blame himself. He knows we will stink next year regardless, so keep GD around and let him be the fall guy. Just like he let KOK take the heat for his crappy offense for 13 years.

Exactly, keep him here for one more year, show everyone that he sucks, and then bring in his son and give him full control so it makes him look really good.

oh_no_you_di_int_retro_housewife_b_w_tshirt-d23504043240443180228y9d_325.jpg

Latest posts