What does everyone do today? How much football?

iahawk20

Sorta an odd feeling that Iowa has already played, nonetheless a lot of football games today. 3 Big Ten games kicking off at noonish is stupid. I am going to greatly miss the 10am Outback kickoff. Oh well. It should make for a great day of football!

My plans- Flip through various noon kick Big Ten games, then Rose, and the Sooners tonight. Despite the freezing temps currently and a high of 10 or so i am going to fire up my smoker and enjoy some good food and football. What is everyone else planning?

Our boys are playing Madden 2011 on their Wii. Have a pot of chili cooking on the stove. Plan to watch a lot of football today. Looking out the window and seeing the wind and snow, I think that this is a great idea.

Catch as much football as humanly possible. I will flip through the games stopping at will on the better contests, but will see most everything important. Drives the wife crazy.

i know this sounds crazy, but i don't have cable, so i'm sadly stuck with Penn St v Florida as the only game unless i leave the house.

does anyone have espn3.com? i think i'd rather change ISP's to get that than to get cable just to have ESPN as i really don't watch TV unless its sports.

One daughter is at inlaws with cousins. Other daughter is with my folks. took wife to TWO movies and dinner last night...today is all mine, and I am not leaving the basement except to answer the door for the pizza dude...

The rest of 2011 is downhill from here ;)

One daughter is at inlaws with cousins. Other daughter is with my folks. took wife to TWO movies and dinner last night...today is all mine, and I am not leaving the basement except to answer the door for the pizza dude...

Way to start the new year off right Mr. Miller!!!

Did you take her to Red Lobster and eat like kings?

Football and good bad food. Although I do plan on spending some time on the trainer while watching one of the early games. So it won't be a completely unhealthy day.

why did they change the kickoff times - at one point there will be four big 10 games on at the same time - move the ouback to it usual time - at least then we can see the end of all five big 10 games.

why did they change the kickoff times - at one point there will be four big 10 games on at the same time - move the ouback to it usual time - at least then we can see the end of all five big 10 games.

It doesn't make any sense. If the Outback was on NBC or CBS, i could understand the move, but now ABC is just competing vs. ESPN.

It doesn't make any sense. If the Outback was on NBC or CBS, i could understand the move, but now ABC is just competing vs. ESPN.

agreed - ESPN has all five big 10 games
start one at (eastern time)
11, 12, 1, 3, and 5.
then the fiesta at 8:30

I thought that was you. I was gonna say Hello, but wasn't 100% certain it was, and I'm not sure on the protocol on approaching a local celebrity. Next time you're there, try the Mango Ice Tea. I'm addicted to it like crack.

Last edited:
Smoking some BB ribs, will have pictures in the All Night thread later. All day football with family.

Latest posts