What are tickets scalping for these days?

Bohawk

My 19 year old son wants to roadtrip from KC with four buddies. He's thinking the UNI game. Stubhub is starting at $80 per ticket and I have to think he can do better than that. Haven't scalped in a while, but curious what to expect if team looks decent going into UNI game.

thanks

Yeah right, they will be face or a little under unless you want to miss half the first quarter or the weather is ******.
your right they might be face vaule at the half way point of the first quarter. Its an in state game tickets will be cheaper than the Iowa state game but not as cheap as a game like C Michigan.

i had a difficult time finding uni tickets for face value last year before the kick, but i chalked it up to no one wanting to miss back to back blocked field goals

They year of the back to back blocked field goals, we walked around the stadium several times and couldn't find anybody selling even a pair together. We gave up about 5 minutes before kick to drive back to CR to watch on TV.

if he waits till before the game starts and haggles, I can see 60 or lower if you find a drunk student, more like 20-30.

UNI actually has the weird factor of an actual traveling FCS fanbase. It really is not the game to choose for ease of scalping. Pick a game like Central Michigan. There will only be a handful of Chippewa fans at that game and the Iowa fan base will not likely be excited to watch UNI and CMU in back to back weeks.

I bet you can get a very good seat for about $20 for that game.

UNI actually has the weird factor of an actual traveling FCS fanbase. It really is not the game to choose for ease of scalping. Pick a game like Central Michigan. There will only be a handful of Chippewa fans at that game and the Iowa fan base will not likely be excited to watch UNI and CMU in back to back weeks.

I bet you can get a very good seat for about $20 for that game.

yes, agreed. that is what i was thinking when i made my initial comments about uni. uni fans all over the place, and they'll come out of the woodwork to see a game in historic kinnick stadium.

UNI might not have a huge fanbase, and many of them also cheer for iowa/isu, but the undoubtedly have a very loyal core of hardcore fans that travel all over the place. its rather impressive, actually.

UNI might not have a huge fanbase, and many of them also cheer for iowa/isu, but the undoubtedly have a very loyal core of hardcore fans that travel all over the place. its rather impressive, actually.

Like I said earlier. We couldn't even find tickets for sale, so I have nothing to contribute as far as price goes.

A buddy of mine that buys tickets at Kinnick all the time told me that the last UNI game was a hard ticket to get as a lot of UNI fans were looking for tickets as well.

Latest posts