What are the Chances Cougs is back next year?

bemsj

all this talk about recruiting etc....what is the chance Cougs is a guy we bring back???

Why do so many people rag on Cougs? I realize he did not have a good freshman year, but how many former Iowa big men did? Some were worse than Cougs and developed into good players.

I'm not ragging on Cougs for his production, but you cant say he is in good enough shape to play in a faster pace style of play. He actually had decent numbers and a big who can shoot the three is always welcome but he is a liability on defense.

Not sure, he doesn't seem like the smartest kid, and to this day it doesn't seem like he's shown enough dedication towards coming back. The problem I have with the situation is that he could get into shape if he really wanted to, I mean, its clearly his biggest problem. Until he shows dedication towards his personal fitness, education, and stops updating his facebook status to how he's going to go get crunk in iowa city for the weekend, then I don't want him back. He clearly does wish to come back though, so we'll see what happens here...

I dont see how he fits in in this type of system. I cant see John Daly in a run n gun system, more a go for a walk and toss it in from the back yard type of player it what I see in him.

Not sure, he doesn't seem like the smartest kid, and to this day it doesn't seem like he's shown enough dedication towards coming back. The problem I have with the situation is that he could get into shape if he really wanted to, I mean, its clearly his biggest problem. Until he shows dedication towards his personal fitness, education, and stops updating his facebook status to how he's going to go get crunk in iowa city for the weekend, then I don't want him back. He clearly does wish to come back though, so we'll see what happens here...

I don't want to say he isn't the smartest kid, but the evidence seems to indicate he is lazy. Doesn't work to keep in shape, keep eligible, etc.

I'd say that there is a 75%+ chance that Cougill is back with us next year. I think playing for Kirkwood for a year will do a world of good for him.

Being a juco fan, I don't even see Cougill being an impact player at Kirkwood, let alone a D1 school

Latest posts