What An Absolute Slime Ball

Typical and I don’t know why people keep saying “we will find out when they play Gonzaga”. Gonzaga will probably win that game but a loss to them is big time experience and in no way means that Iowa is not good.

Typical and I don’t know why people keep saying “we will find out when they play Gonzaga”. Gonzaga will probably win that game but a loss to them is big time experience and in no way means that Iowa is not good.
Right because that would literally mean there's only 1 or 2 good teams and every one else is garbage... We all know way better then that.

The thing is their fanbase seems to be improving. I saw a ton of logical posts complementing Iowa in addition to the totally idiotic comments thrown out by a few.

Even saw that one of them posted that "Baylor was better" so if anything looks like they've at least found a new Captain Obvious. Who knew that the #2 team in the nation was perceived to be better than the #3...crazy.

Some of my favorite defeated posts from defeated Clowns...

"11-months of message board experts telling us how bad is Iowa. We get Garza in foul trouble and Nunge lights it up for a double-double."

"And if Garza isn't around, they only beat us by 20? They had no problem the first half without him."

Latest posts