What about accountability for the players?

northendzone1

Why is it always someone else's fault when players get arrested or quit on their teammates?

Everyone wants to point fingers at the university or coaching staff but what about the kid himself?

I'm sure KF and his staff are so opposed to winning they go out of their way to not play the best players and make kids transfer.

I'm sure they know so little about coaching football and evaluating talent the kids themselves just realize that after hundreds of practices that they're far more talented than the guy ahead of them at Iowa and playing at a directional school in Illinois will certainly prove them right.

Anyway, these are 18-22 yr olds...I'm not going to care too much about what goes on from Jan-August. I'll cheer for the team wearing black and gold on 9/1/12

this is definitely the case. people say attrition is a new thing. it is not. it is just 18-22 year olds being selfish and not understanding how the world works. it is also partly our fault as a society in instilling this in kids. they want instant gratification how they want it and if they dont get it they will take their ball and go home. they need to learn to face adversity rather than run from it.

The point is valid. I've had it with punks who can't appreciate the opportunity they've been given and can't keep their noses clean for a few years. It's really not that hard.

Latest posts