WE're back to square one

'Blue, I nearly wretched near the end of the game watching Gesell try to drive teh lane and get fouled instead of attempting a quick pull- up three. It made me want to hurl to think our shooting was so bad that was the only chance they had to score.

Or maybe my nausea was caused by the FATsandwich I got from a grease truck outside the Rutgers gym (where the B1G's newest member got beat by 2,300-enrollment St Francis University). You ever had a FATsandwich? I got a FAT Beech (*****), which included among other things cheese steak, chicken fritters, French Fries, marinara sauce, fried mozzerella sticks all rolled into a foot-long hoagie. It also had lettuce, so at least it was healthy.

'Blue, I nearly wretched near the end of the game watching Gesell try to drive teh lane and get fouled instead of attempting a quick pull- up three. It made me want to hurl to think our shooting was so bad that was the only chance they had to score.

Or maybe my nausea was caused by the FATsandwich I got from a grease truck outside the Rutgers gym (where the B1G's newest member got beat by 2,300-enrollment St Francis University). You ever had a FATsandwich? I got a FAT Beech (*****), which included among other things cheese steak, chicken fritters, French Fries, marinara sauce, fried mozzerella sticks all rolled into a foot-long hoagie. It also had lettuce, so at least it was healthy.
Sounds like New Jersery to me, You should try eating New Yorker!

If we cannot run and score buckets in transition then we are hosed. No semblance of a half court offense or anyone that can break anyone on the bounce or make it when they are open.

WE lives by threes and die by threes. What happened to fast transitions.:mad:

We don't have a transitiion game any more, Atomic. The other team races back to defend and beats us downcourt, getting into position.....

Seems like we are getting mugged and taunted without responding....

Something has changed the last two games. We are lost out there, the chemistry is gone and we appear confused and the teamplay is nonexistant....

I don't remember seeing a coach call a timeout, let the team sit on the bench and then the coaches stand in a circle by themselves ten feet away, not even looking at the players. Total alienation.....

Hope it is just a poorly played couple of games. If it continues this is going to be a long painful season.....

They are not enjoying playing the game of basketball right now.....

We have seen them play well together. The ability is there but it has disappeared for a while....

Olaseni is the only one who plays aggressively, and Aaron sometimes fights for rebounds, but that is about it....

I can't remember a transition basket in the UNI game.....

Somebody said something about Fran yelling at the referees, players and the UNI bench. I saw him question the flagrant foul on Gesell, I believe, but he appeared to be under control. Did anyone see him yelling at the UNI bench. That doesn't sound right....

With fingers crossed I pray for a quick turnaround. We have a day to do it.....

Damn, the basketball season usually makes the Winter bearable, something to look forward to....

Latest posts