Well got the BTN today

Bufftp

It's that time of the year. Got the BTN activated and won't miss a game. The anticipation for this season is building.

The life of an Iowa fan in Buffalo N.Y.
Will get some fresh brats and smoked brats from a German Butcher down the street. His stuff is incredible. I will be making my stuffed Hungarian peppers for the grill too. Be grilling at half time.

Some friends over to watch - all recently converted Hawkeye fans from over the last few years.

Like I said the anticipation has been building and I sense that it will be a special year, a very special year. Come Saturday it will be time let all of the pre-season hype go, and just enjoy the ride come what may.

a Hawkeye forever! Born and raised in N.Y. educated in Excellence, Grace and Grit in Iowa! Will be at Kinick in Spirit.

What are the plans of the other expatriate hawkeyes around the country for the season opener?

It's that time of the year. Got the BTN activated and won't miss a game. The anticipation for this season is building.

The life of an Iowa fan in Buffalo N.Y.
Will get some fresh brats and smoked brats from a German Butcher down the street. His stuff is incredible. I will be making my stuffed Hungarian peppers for the grill too. Be grilling at half time.

Some friends over to watch - all recently converted Hawkeye fans from over the last few years.

Like I said the anticipation has been building and I sense that it will be a special year, a very special year. Come Saturday it will be time let all of the pre-season hype go, and just enjoy the ride come what may.

a Hawkeye forever! Born and raised in N.Y. educated in Excellence, Grace and Grit in Iowa! Will be at Kinick in Spirit.

What are the plans of the other expatriate hawkeyes around the country for the season opener?

I have the same feeling.

I've got a feeling, a feeling deep inside
Oh yeah, Oh yeah. (that's right.)
I've got a feeling, a feeling I can't hide
Oh no. no. Oh no! Oh no.
Yeah! Yeah! I've got a feeling. Yeah!

Oh please believe me, I'd hate to miss the train
Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah.
And if you leave me I won't be late again
Oh no, oh no, oh no.
Yeah Yeah I've got a feeling, yeah.
I got a feeling.