Well, after this Sparty loss, Iowa looks like a team that can hang to the round of 32

HaydenHawk56

If an upset can happen above our line, maybe, maybe outside chance of Sweet 16. If, if Iowa can pick themselves off the mat and do what they need to do get in.

Sparty looks like they can do their typical run through the NCAAs.

Hawks just need to bounce back and beat teams that they can beat...Minnesota being one of them. MSU seems to never lose in the Big Ten these days. I think they lost last January in conference....

LMAO

This fucking pathetic joke of a team will be lucky to make the NIT. That was the most pathetic half of basketball I've seen them play all season. No one on this team deserves the NCAA tournament. They just fucking gave up in the second half. I hate this team. I hate Fran. I'm so sick of this bullshit. This team will be lucky to win another game the rest of the season.
Wow! Are you drunk? JK, but really, I thought they played quite well overall. Sparty is pretty damned good ya know

LMAO

This fucking pathetic joke of a team will be lucky to make the NIT. That was the most pathetic half of basketball I've seen them play all season. No one on this team deserves the NCAA tournament. They just fucking gave up in the second half. I hate this team. I hate Fran. I'm so sick of this bullshit. This team will be lucky to win another game the rest of the season.

Which is quite possible, the Fran Fold/Collapse typically happens around this time of the year. Hopefully this team does not follow in the footsteps of his other Iowa's teams that folded down the stretch.

Wow! Are you drunk? JK, but really, I thought they played quite well overall. Sparty is pretty damned good ya know

They played quite well in the first half. They were the same old same old in the second half.

Last edited:
And that would be overachieving based on most posters preseason predictions.

The first half of tonight was promising. The D is better.

Certainly sucks to lose a big game after leading at half and to not have a chance but I’m not going to one loss to one of the best teams in the country get me too down.

As long as we come out and compete at Minny, it’s all good. If the team doesnt show the D effort on the road, I’ll have some concerns but it’s a veteran led team so hopefully that plays in our favor.

I'll reserve judgement until the Minnesota game. This loss doesn't really matter at all, it's how they bounce back.

Michigan State is everything Iowa simply can't beat. Other teams don't have what sparty has

Sparty is simply the better team, end of story. Hawks played their asses off but they just took it to another level. If 3s would have been dropping it may have helped, but sometimes you just need to tip your hat to the competition and move on. They are fricken good. This loss does not ruin the season.

This is what happens when we play good teams. Good guards make ours look like high school guards.

I was pretty pumped through first half. But spartys perimeter defense was too good. Iowa didnt take advantage of the opportunities given in first half.

Feel like iowa had enough easy looks that they should been up by 15 at the half.

Latest posts