Welcome to Miami

DeanMarshall

In only about 15 days, I'll be headin to Naples;

Then, after a couple of days, it's on to Miami. Let the party begin.

ROLL CALL:

My group has 10-12. Almost the entire group went to Outback Bowl for the drubbing of South Carolina; so we are good Luck. And no, we are not stayin at the Epic.

:D

LET'S GO HAWKS!

Here. My group is 5 people but the entire group will be around 15-20 people. 2 days in Orlando, 2 days in Miami. Cant wait!

Flying into Miami Jan 1 ....buddy of mine lives in Miami. He is renting us 4 bedroom house in Miami beach for the week.....10 of us.

3 of us driving down, leaving on the 1st. Staying at the Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes, right next to Don Shula's Steakhouse. Meeting another 3 Hawk fans that live in Wisconsin down there and one from Georgia.

Two of us flying into Orlando 31st and staying in Lauderdale by the Sea where we stayed in 03. Debating whether or not to go to the Cap 1 and watch PSU and LSU before heading on south. I'll bet you can get a scalped ticket for 20.00 at gametime. I know you could when we played LSU. See you all @ Landshark.

Two of us flying into Orlando 31st and staying in Lauderdale by the Sea where we stayed in 03. Debating whether or not to go to the Cap 1 and watch PSU and LSU before heading on south. I'll bet you can get a scalped ticket for 20.00 at gametime. I know you could when we played LSU. See you all @ Landshark.

That'd certainly be a good game to go to if you can get it cheap...but you might also look at one of the most interesting non bcs matchups out there IMO, Auburn vs. Northwestern in the Outback Bowl. It's closer, probably get ticket cheaper, and Raymond James is ten times better than the old citrus bowl

Latest posts