Wegher Broken Hand?

Let me first say I personally don't have insider info. This coming from an admin from another site.

That was the rumor. It is not broken. X rays were negative. He will be able to play this Saturday.

There's a pic on the free site that shows Wegher coming off the field. In one had he is grasping his helmet and the other is grabbing the shoulder pads of another player. Clearly, not a "major" injury, if at all.

LOL! Ferentz just said in the presser that the cast comes off tomorrow...then said he was joking. He had heard that rumor floating around. He put Wegher's chances of playing Saturday at better than good.

Yesterday Lester Erb was on the noon show with Cotlar and Garmin on 1700 here in DSM and was asked about Wegher having a broken hand. He respeonded "not worried aout Brandon's hand, it is fine, more worried about the cast on his foot." He then laughed and stated, that he wants that added to all the rumors online. Very good interview and shared some good insights about the special teams as well. Fun & easy to coach the punt coverage right now with Donahue doing so well.

LOL! Ferentz just said in the presser that the cast comes off tomorrow...then said he was joking. He had heard that rumor floating around. He put Wegher's chances of playing Saturday at better than good.

Kirk's relentless sarcasm is one reason I love the guy, even when his teams do things that chap my hide.

Whoa! Easy on @thetrza. He's got his schtick and he schticks to it.
Hunny bunny...we cool?

giphy.gif

Wouldn''t it be awful if this potential hand injury is the begining of some awful chain reaction that causes whegher to drop out at the beginning of the 2010 season.

Latest posts