Wednesday presser

It's available to stream but you have to pay. Looks like I'll be following someone on twitter. I can't follow Marc Morehouse. He blocked me because I called him a narcissistic Ferentz apologist.

Will it be available live? Via podcast or something?

It will be on closed circuit video at the greensboro convention center this afternoon. Beers are 9 buck, cokes are 6, I'm sure it will be worth it. I'll be tailgating before and after.

all by myself.

012746858_iconv.jpeg

It's available to stream but you have to pay. Looks like I'll be following someone on twitter. I can't follow Marc Morehouse. He blocked me because I called him a narcissistic Ferentz apologist.

Pay good money to listen to a Ferentz presser? Now that's funny. Only worth paying for if he's announcing his retirement.

Rumors from players on campus are Davis or Ferentz is gone. I would guess Davis. Take it with a grain of salt as always. I'm just saying what I've heard from my source.

Rumors from players on campus are Davis or Ferentz is gone. I would guess Davis. Take it with a grain of salt as always. I'm just saying what I've heard from my source.

There is a huge difference between Greg Davis being gone and Kirk Ferentz being gone. And why have a press conference to announce players and/or assistant coaches leaving? You can just send out a press release like Kirk has done for the last 16 years. Nobody has a press conference in January to announce assistant coaching changes.

It's funny if none of the players on the team even know what this press conference is about. If any of the assistants are leaving, I would like to believe that the players know about this.

Latest posts