Weather for Saturday still looking GREAT

Hawkeye101

Hoping for a sunny Saturday and mild temps so people can wear their black or gold. Gonna be a great football Saturday.

Today: Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.

Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 67. North wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 71.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 51.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 72.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 47.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 67.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 44.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 65.

Forecast definitely changed from last night. WeatherUnderground has the high at 60 and kickoff temp at 52. Weatherbug has a high of 57 with a kickoff temp of 51. Both showing clear to partly cloudy skies all day and evening.

Guys how many times do I have to tell you WUNDERGROUND is THE source for weather PERIOD.
Iowa vs PSU
North Wind gonna be chilly for most...just us well insulated guys will be comfortable.

We will lose if the weather is nice. We need it to be cold and/or rainy.

your nuts. we win this game no matter the weather. we win this game when penn state walks in to our visitors locker room. we win this game this week in practice. game over

Remember...this post was started by 101...the same 101 who wallowed around in the rain for the complete 2nd half during BSU while the rest of us "smart ones" found warmer and drier conditions. Ron also thought the AZ weather was "just fine."

His definition of "good weather" resides about +-4 SDs on the bell curve. :)

As long as it doesn't rain it's all good.

If you're cold-blooded wear some long underwear.

+1
The one game I get to go to in 3 years (Ball State), and it rains the last 3 quarters! Ugh, that was unpleasant. I'd take chilly over rainy any day.

Latest posts