We are in Mr Allen's final 3 .. would be a great addition !!

DOCB

Banned
And Then There Were Three
premium.gif

806758.jpg

Jack Allen

By Allen Wallace
National Recruiting Editor
Date: Aug 13, 2010

Jack Allen said he has no plans to take any official visits this fall. “I’ve already been to all three (favorites) and I’m going up to Iowa again this weekend and that will be my last visit. I really like all the coaches and players at Iowa. I talk to Coach (Lester) Erb the most, maybe once a week. I’m going up there this weekend just to take one more look around and talk to the coaches..."

Jack Allen says he can bench 320-pounds, squat 450 and has a 30-inch vertical jump. Allen plans to major in business and reports a 4.3 core GPA (5.0-scale) and a 22 ACT.
Allen: “I can finish my blocks. I’m very physical and I play mean and don’t stop.
“But I want to get my snaps off better and get stronger. I want to make better blocks.â€

Scout.com: Jack Allen Profile

Keep your fingers crossed

DDay from this quality young man is coming shortly...

Jack Allen says he hopes to decide between his final three before month's end.
-by Scout.com Aug 13, 2010

did he mention something about making an announcement today?

God ... he would cement that offv line as he looks GREAT on tape

Love to hear his comittment today .... he has moved into my top 5
right now of kids I want to see playing in IC

lets nail him ... Mr Price and Mr Showers and then see if Mr Miller is
the 1st rb to join the parade

gut says Miller is the 1st rb to commit and guessing we will see that
not to far off

With all the quality recruits that continue to sign it's apparent that KF has the program at it's highest level ever. The future looks as bright as the present. Not only is it great to be a Hawkeye, it's a great time to be one as well.

well stated Hawke ....

the kids we are in the "hunt" for says it all

Lets go kick some more butt in a BCS game !!!

Jack Allen would be a great addition to the O-line. I certainly hope he commits.

And, BTW, even if Iowa lands Allen ... I still anticipate that we're going to try to land one more to finish off the 2011 OL-recruiting.

Homer ...you can bank on that senor

Lets nail Mr Allen ... we got another quality kid from the same hometown

Scout.com: Scott McDowell Profile

Great footwork, particularly in pass protection. Has good strength already, especially in lower body. Tends to play a little high in the running game, and does not always finish blocks strong. Has the size, strength and overall fundamentals to be a college starter. - Allen Trieu

Interesting ... Iowa hasn't made an offer .... he looks like a keeper on tape

======================

Not sure where we stand but DAMN IT .... this is one good looking kid !!!

Scout.com: Anthony Zettel Profile

Scout has him # 7 at his post ... we are in his final countdown !!!

Iowa Med Interest Yes None Michigan Med Interest Yes None Michigan State Med Interest Yes None Penn State Med Interest Yes

Lines up at defensive end and offensive tackle for his Ogemaw Heights team. He has a terrific burst off the ball and immediately is at an advantage against an offensive lineman while pass rushing because of his quickness. On the offensive side of the ball, his feet are quicker than most ends, and he sets up quickly in his pass block and shuffles his feet to mirror his opponent. Plays with good leverage and a strong base - Scott Kennedy, Scout.com