WBB

judzeehawk

Iowa has it's matchup for the ACC/B1G Challenge. The Hawks will be playing at Notre Dame! I'm excited for this match up because it gives the Hawks a chance to go against the defending National Champs! Megan will have maximum exposure and the Hawks will know how far off they are for competing and what they need to work on. The bad thing is Notre Dame had 4 out last year with ACL surgery and all will be back this season. Notre Dame I'm sure will be highly favored to repeat as National Champs. Looking forward to the match up and it's being played early in the season so win or lose it won't mean to much because a lot can happen during the season. Go Hawks!

Indeed will be a huge win for the Iowa basketball, and a great boost to the athletic department. This team represents the state and the university so well.

I saw where Cook, Martin and Czinano are here and they are expecting Taiwo some time this week. @ClintonIAfan have you heard anything on recruiting? I know we lost out on 6ft. 5 Dodd. She went to MSU!!!!