WBB

judzeehawk

Makenzie Meyer will be out at least another week. Lisa says Mac is getting very antsy to get back on the floor.

Having 6 days off should be good for Carly Mohns. Her knee was sore against Illinois so she was limited. If she gets back to the way she played against Michigan that makes a huge difference.

Having 6 days off should be good for Carly Mohns. Her knee was sore against Illinois so she was limited. If she gets back to the way she played against Michigan that makes a huge difference.
We need Carly! I just hope she can get through this season without something bad happening to her knee. Glad we're going up against Purdue this week. Carly might be only able every other game or so.

It is amazing what this team is doing as short handed as they are. Hope we get another shot at Maryland in the BTT with Meyer at full strength.

It is amazing what this team is doing as short handed as they are. Hope we get another shot at Maryland in the BTT with Meyer at full strength.
We lost 3 players before the season started. 1 quit basketball because of concussion symptoms 1 transferred and 1 just became a Hawkeye and transferred to a junior college. We lost Whitney Jennings as a soph. to transfer. Carly Mohns has bad knees and is just a game to game question mark. That's why losing Tanis and Mac has been devastating. I applaud the players and coaches for keeping this team moving in the right direction. I would also like a rematch with Maryland. The first quarter just killed us and after that we played them even.

I am glad Carly is getting some love. She has dealt with a lot in her journey from little ol' Brodhead, WI to BT basketball! Her injuries have been brutal, for sure. In high school she was used exclusively as a post up center and did not play against great competition. But, she has stuck it out and has some chances to make an impact this time around. Wish her all the luck!

My daughter teaches in Brodhead and is acquainted with Carly and her family, so it makes it even more fun to follow her. My 2 granddaughters have a fine role model to look up to!

I am glad Carly is getting some love. She has dealt with a lot in her journey from little ol' Brodhead, WI to BT basketball! Her injuries have been brutal, for sure. In high school she was used exclusively as a post up center and did not play against great competition. But, she has stuck it out and has some chances to make an impact this time around. Wish her all the luck!

My daughter teaches in Brodhead and is acquainted with Carly and her family, so it makes it even more fun to follow her. My 2 granddaughters have a fine role model to look up to!
If it weren't for Carly's injuries she'd be a huge part of this team. Thanks for sharing about Carly. Your granddaughters are lucky girls.

Latest posts