WBB MUST SEE

judzeehawk

game Wednesday the 29th. in Carver at 7:00 p.m. The Hawks take on 13th. ranked Florida St. Seminoles in the B1G/ACC Challenge. Here's how the Hawks match up with the Seminoles. Iowa 7-0 Florida St. 6-0 Megan Gustafson 6-3 C 21.3 ppg Chatrice White 6-3 C 11-3 ppg Chase Coley 6-3 F 8-3 ppg Shakayla Thomas 5-11 F 21.0 ppg Makenzie Meyer 5-9 G 11.1 ppg Imani Wright 5-9 G 15-0 ppg Tania Davis 5-3 G 10.7 ppg A J Alix 5-6 G 12-8 ppg Kathleen Doyle 5-9 G 9.2 ppg Nicki Ekhomu 5-9 G 13-0 ppg
87-4 PPG 92.0
7.3 Made 3's pg 3.0
47.7 rebounds pg 50-8
24.4 assists pg 17.0
13.9 TO's pg 12.2
4.6 steals pg 8.0
6.1 blocks pg 4.0
.792 free throw % .754
Both teams have a deep bench and will use them. The Hawks match up well the Seminoles with the exception of Chatrice White. If my memory serves me correctly Chatrice transferred from Illinois and she gave us fits! On the upside the Hawks have matured since then and I look for the Hawks to defend her a lot better. This is a great opportunity to knock off a highly ranked team to help our SOS for the NCAA Tourney! These stats are as close as I could find so they may vary a little.
Get your tickets and help out the Hawks on Wednesday. These girls have worked extremely hard and deserve to have a huge crowd for this game. Even if you don't like women's BB they are Hawks and deserve to be treated as such! Hope to see a full Carver Wednesday evening and don't forget to yell as loud as you can. GO HAWKS!!

Could someone please tell me why the format changes when you upload. When I go to edit it is correct. Somehow I messed this up! Please tell me how to fix it. Thanks! I've never had this happen.

Megan Gustafson has been awarded for the 3rd. week in a row as Player of the Week Honor Roll! Congrats Megan! Also Florida St. has moved up to No. 11 this week. All the better when we beat them! Go Hawks!

It's a Blackout game so be sure to wear your Black Hawkeye Gear!!! This game will be broadcast on BTN for those of you that be at Carver! It's also buck night. Everyone gets in for a dollar. You say you don't like WBB here's a chance to see your Hawkeyes and just maybe you'll come away with a different view of the women's game. Support your Iowa Hawkeyes and GO HAWKS!

Last edited: