*Way too early Official Iowa Vs. UNO Game Thread**

Let's hope this isn't a trap game. Gotta come out on our toes.

If we have to talk about the likes of UNO as a trap games then this team is not who we thought they were. Besides I doubt that Maryland Eastern Shore is such an attention grabber that anyone is looking ahead.

Good Lord, Nebraska and NW got their first games telecast on TV but no, not Iowa. What kind of BS is that???

Because they know we'll be on CBS in March so they want to be fair and give other teams some TV time.

If we have to talk about the likes of UNO as a trap games then this team is not who we thought they were. Besides I doubt that Maryland Eastern Shore is such an attention grabber that anyone is looking ahead.

This team was not who I thought it was in the first game. They looked so much better than I remembered them. I'd love to see if they can continue to exceed expectations (considering the expectations are pretty high).

On a local note, Rylan Murry (West Branch's first ever D1 BBall recruit) plays for UNO. They haven't decided on whether to redshirt him for his first season, so his one chance for play for a hometown crowd may be as a cheerleader from the bench.
Rylan Murry Bio - Omaha Athletics

This team was not who I thought it was in the first game. They looked so much better than I remembered them. I'd love to see if they can continue to exceed expectations (considering the expectations are pretty high).

The team that disemboweled Maryland and Virginia during last year's NIT is not to be underestimated.

Latest posts