Wasn't that Close

Such a joke, lets take a look who beat more ranked teams...i don;'t get a rats bleep who lost to who...look at who beat more god damn ranked team utter stupid BS game...oh well one boring game won't have to watch a second time...BS F'd it up again!

I was a big BCS supporter....not anymore...go back to how it was...just let the polls AFTER the bowl games decide

They probably are the two best teams but it is BS. Every argument used when it was two big ten teams a few years ago is now thrown out the window when its the SEC.

Well we know that the SEC is so powerful, guaranteed a championship this year. How stupid. The BCS is trying to ruin themselves and make a play off.

My hopes.

LSU whoops Bama. OSU whoops Stanford, and then CONTROVERSY!

Bama could beat LSU as well and OSU whoops Stanford, then still even more controversy. a team that wasn't even in its own conf. champ game wins it all. that would be sad.

How can you play for a national title without winning your DIVISION in the conference...%$^&ing stupid is right

Saban is a ******

He was on pregame for one of the games last night (prob the SECCG) and his shilling for Alabama to get into the NCG was pathetic. Reminded me of Mack Brown crying like a little girl a couple years ago when it came down to Texas and Cal...

So...awesome. Big 12 champion with an equal number of losses gets passed over for a team that not only didn't win their conference, but didn't even win their division. Hard not to be excited about that.../sarcasm

Latest posts