Was Fran at that game?

longtimer

I listened to his post game show and if I hadn't watched the game (and I wish I hadn't) I would have never guessed we were demolished like we were! He really took well. I guess I expected to say something like we were really bad and he didn't.
Anyone got 10 million they can afford to let go? This ain't going to get better

I listened to his post game show and if I hadn't watched the game (and I wish I hadn't) I would have never guessed we were demolished like we were! He really took well. I guess I expected to say something like we were really bad and he didn't.

He seems way to cool based on his past.

Didn’t watch the game, but wouldn’t you be sleeping well with a 10 million dollar parachute?

Where did you listen to the post game show?

He cared so much about tonight’s game that he didn’t even travel with the team on Friday. He stayed back to watch the Wieskamp/Carton game with Patrick.

Since we're stuck with Fran I'd like to see him offer every athletic PG out there and accept as many commitments as he can get. Then yank everyone's scholarships except Cook, Garza, Bohannon, Nunge, and Baer.

Since we're stuck with Fran I'd like to see him offer every athletic PG out there and accept as many commitments as he can get. Then yank everyone's scholarships except Cook, Garza, Bohannon, Nunge, and Baer.

Good idea. I havent watched much of their games this year as it is brutal. But it is easy to see that Bohannon and Moss scoring from the wing being set up by a very good penetrating point guard, who can also stop penetration on defense, would be great to see. Bohannon is an above avg pg but to get over the top Fran needs a top pg.

Can you imagine how some previous Fran teams would have turned out with a Trey Burke type clone running the show.

Latest posts