Ward - One site calling it official

Hawkfromnorwalk

Brommelkamp's site is now reporting it is official that Ward has committed to the good guys! Another damn good pickup! Now if only Fleming can pull Diamond and Ekakite and the ultimate pickup, Schutt!!!

I have no reason to doubt them. They were the first to break Johnson's commitment too, the night before everybody else did. Looks like they are really trying to put the squeeze on Kakert and Howe and break news first.

24 7 is now reporting it too.

Ward is a Hawkeye!

• 4_58628.jpg
"Voice of the Hawkeyes has received confirmation that Ryan Ward became Iowa's seventh commitment of the 2012 recruiting class."

Last edited:
24 7 is now reporting it too.

Ward is a Hawkeye!

• 4_58628.jpg
"Voice of the Hawkeyes has received confirmation that Ryan Ward became Iowa's seventh commitment of the 2012 recruiting class."

What do you mean they are reporting it too? They are the ones that reported it in the first place.

Funny how it ran all over everyone's sites unconfirmmed before I saw it on 24 7...thanks mostly to Mr Flemming.

I hope he keeps it up

Last edited:
Funny how it ran all over everyone's sites unconfirmmed before I saw it on 24 7...thanks mostly to Mr Flemming.

I hope he keeps it up

Hopefully, we keep getting commits and give him reason to keepit up.

My complete guess at the most likely recruits to commit in the next few weeks.

LB Laron Taylor
S Ruben Liles
Malik Golden
Jonah Pirsig
Nate Lohn
Mike Mallory
Mike Schoff
The Davis Twins.

wonder why it took so long for the info to get out?

wow, reese should get assistant of the year for his recruiting efforts

I usually subscribe to Hawkeyereport during the season, but I noticed a thread title in the lounge "rumor of two more verbals yesterday".

This could be complete BS, because I can't actually read the thread, but hopefully it means what it indicates & is accurate.

Any reason it isn't official on rivals yet a few days later?

(And yes, I know it's not really official until Signing Day anyways)

Was just over snooping on the Illini Scout site to see if they had a thread about Ward committing and ran across an awesome stat. In the 3 most recruiting classes including 2012, so 2010, 2011 and 2012 Zook and Ferentz have gone "head to head" in recruiting with 18 prospects, which I take the original poster meant as prospects that both schools offered and the prospect chose either Illinois or Iowa.

Ferentz is 17-1 against Zook, and the only player that the Zooker landed.....Dondi Kirby, who will not be attending Illinois because of grades.

Here is the thread: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=169&f=2617&t=7697047&p=1

ThaKid is off his rocker in that thread too.

Was just over snooping on the Illini Scout site to see if they had a thread about Ward committing and ran across an awesome stat. In the 3 most recruiting classes including 2012, so 2010, 2011 and 2012 Zook and Ferentz have gone "head to head" in recruiting with 18 prospects, which I take the original poster meant as prospects that both schools offered and the prospect chose either Illinois or Iowa.

Ferentz is 17-1 against Zook, and the only player that the Zooker landed.....Dondi Kirby, who will not be attending Illinois because of grades.

Here is the thread: Scout.com: Iowa lands another Illinois kid...

ThaKid is off his rocker in that thread too.

Man, you gotta pity that guy.. (Not Zook.. ThaKid)

Latest posts