Vote with your time and checkbooks

Winterhawk

I'm not going to tell everyone else how to should act, but I'll invite others to free up 30 hours of your year as we don't need to watch games live anymore. I was at Ball State - and I'm not happy that I went to watch that in person even though they won in dramatic fashion. I may watch them at home on DVR, but I'm not going to continue to support it with my dollars or time. My thanks to Coach Ferentz for the years he has invested in Iowa, and many of the great memories that he and his teams produced in 2001-2009 time period. Probably the greatest or second greatest run in Iowa football history. But I don't have the desire or time to sit down to bad football. I'd rather watch Iowa lose playing good football than a zero risk game plan whose main goal is to have others beat themselves. I hope many will join me this season - take those tickets you already bought and leave those seats empty.

I will be voting with my dollars. I am a Hawkeye fan, but I will buy no more jerseys, attend no more games until they fix this.

Latest posts