Video of Mike Stoops hitting John Frank (OSU)

SPGroth

Was talking with the guys at work trying to remember the Mike Stoops hit John Frank that has been described as one of the hardest hits in Kinnick Stadium. Does anyone know where I might find this video. I tried to search on the Internet but have come up empty so far.

Thanks!

Yeah, he is not real popular right now, but as Hayden said "I will always be a Hawk!" Since this game took place back in 1983, it was back when we only had rabbit ears and had to depend on the radio for most Iowa games. Would like to see this hit!

Was talking with the guys at work trying to remember the Mike Stoops hit John Frank that has been described as one of the hardest hits in Kinnick Stadium. Does anyone know where I might find this video. I tried to search on the Internet but have come up empty so far.

Thanks!

I believe KF referenced this hit as well last week.

I know Mike is a former Hawk, his dad is buried in a Hawk jersey, the "Stoops" name is royalty amongst all fans, and he gave his all for the University.

However, that shouldn't stop someone from calling a spade a spade and the performance Mike put on for national television was nothing short of embarassing and made him look like a complete jagaloon.

I know Mike is a former Hawk, his dad is buried in a Hawk jersey, the "Stoops" name is royalty amongst all fans, and he gave his all for the University.

However, that shouldn't stop someone from calling a spade a spade and the performance Mike put on for national television was nothing short of embarassing and made him look like a complete jagaloon.

agreed, and heard this from many different people - both in person and on this message board. him and Pelini didn't fall very far from the Youngstown tree........

Latest posts