Video: Eric Davis 2015 offer 34 point game

If you do go, please wear Hawkeye gear to show him, esp if you have Dev's #4 with a sign that says "Fran wants you in Black & Gold."

If you do go, please wear Hawkeye gear to show him, esp if you have Dev's #4 with a sign that says "Fran wants you in Black & Gold."

Hey when I watched Clemmons, I was all in Iowa garb, will do the same if I go see him and if I get there early enough, sit close to the floor. Do they sell #4 Iowa jersey's?????? From at least one article I saw, he and Marble do have a relationship.

Hey when I watched Clemmons, I was all in Iowa garb, will do the same if I go see him and if I get there early enough, sit close to the floor. Do they sell #4 Iowa jersey's?????? From at least one article I saw, he and Marble do have a relationship.

They do sell #4 jerseys... But I couldn't find any small enough for my son. I could find a football jersey but no luck with hoop jersey.

He seems pretty smooth out there...would be a great get for the Hawks....

He is very smooth. It is easy to see why he is one of the top 30 recruits in the nation, and why all the big name schools are going after him. He has the type of game that can be productive in a up and down tempo like Iowa, or the type of ball that Michigan State plays.

I would love to see him in the black and gold, but I agree with most of the experts on this one and I would put money down on him being a Spartan.

He is very smooth. It is easy to see why he is one of the top 30 recruits in the nation, and why all the big name schools are going after him. He has the type of game that can be productive in a up and down tempo like Iowa, or the type of ball that Michigan State plays.

I would love to see him in the black and gold, but I agree with most of the experts on this one and I would put money down on him being a Spartan.

The Arthur Hill kids that qualify academically and are good typically land at MSU.