Video: 2015 target Deyonta Davis

We used to play two teams in Muskegon. Dems some rough areas. Used to have a higher murder rate than any city in the country.

Hard to see the talent in one game of aybt.

[video=youtube;6jAqmAO7IvY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jAqmAO7IvY[/video]

He can get off the floor, get up and down the court (with and without the ball), and he hit a couple of good-looking 3pters. From the video, he would definitely be a taker on the wing (SF). If he shows any interest in us after Fran approaches him, he probably gets an offer.

Fran better sign this kid or Iowa is in trouble...:rolleyes:

Not sure what to take away from this, or what I am supposed to take away from this...please help

I will take the other Davis from Michigan, Eric Davis.

I like this guy. He also appears to be a expert garbage man. Seems to take care of a lot of misses. I think he would fit in very well.....

Fran better sign this kid or Iowa is in trouble...:rolleyes:

Not sure what to take away from this, or what I am supposed to take away from this...please help

I will take the other Davis from Michigan, Eric Davis.

By 2015 we could use both. Eric Davis is a 6'3" combo guard while Deyonta Davis is a 6'8" forward.
Rivals.com Search Results - Yahoo Sports

Sure, Eric's a 4* player and would definitely have an impact. Deyonta looks like he has some very usable skills and, both being from Michigan, they'd make a nice pair.

Deyonta Davis

On this page it looks like Michigan St and Iowa State have offered him. Not sure how factual it is. Just going off this page looks like he's getting some pretty hard looks.

I don't know the big guy doesn't have good offers...he has none right now...:rolleyes:
I guess others have seen that Davis is a player. Here is a site that saw Deyonta play more and had great things to say. Good offers too.

Get Big: Posts produce at Bank Hoops Camp

"Deyonta Davis 6-8 Jr Muskegon
Showed why he's one of the hottest recruits in the country, with offers most recently from Michigan State, Iowa State, Rhode Island and Memphis.

"Clearly one of the most talented players in the state, he dominated at will," a coach said. "Is that will to dominate strong enough is the only question. Super long and bouncy, he easily dunked on 6-11 Seth Dugan off of a loose ball turned alleyoop. I want to see passion and fire on the court, but for now talent is doing enough.""

Here are rankings of the 2015 Michigan kids, scratch off No. 2, Trevor Manuel (who is a flat out stud, I saw him play live when I went and watched Clemmons), he now plays at Oak Hill Academy.

Class of 2015 6/13