Vandy coach wants to hire assistants with attractive wives.

I presume the majority of his staff is on the way out. Except for that Pry guy. She is the only one I wouldn't throw back.

That silly fool Franklin needs a stronger prescription or a different optometrist.

So....someone explain to me what the coach wives have to do? Why is it they have to be attractive? Do they help recruit?

So....someone explain to me what the coach wives have to do? Why is it they have to be attractive? Do they help recruit?

His theory is if a captcha wife isn't good looking them he isn't very confident. But if the wife is good looking them the bosch is superficial. :rolleyes:

He watched Money Ball and there's a line in it when they're evaluating high school prospects and goes something like "ugly girlfriend = no confidence". Apparently he missed the fact that the entire premise of the movie is mocking this type of evaluation. Money Ball is pointing out how idiotic the traditional "go with your gut" scouting techniques are and the line above is just taking that traditional thinking to an absurd level.

Latest posts