V Tech doing BSU no favors

MeanDrunkR2D2

By losing to E Carolina now 17-7. Talk about a team that was HIGHLY overrated to start the season. Now that "Big" win by BSU is losing even more luster. And I'm perfectly happy with that for proving that BSU still has yet to face a good team and will weaken their SOS considerably.

It's definitely looking to be that way for sure. But when they get passed over by 1 and 2 loss teams that actually played good teams week in and week out I'll get a kick out of it.

Better yet, let them play in a big BCS bowl game and watch them get curb stomped like the pretenders they are.

It's definitely looking to be that way for sure. But when they get passed over by 1 and 2 loss teams that actually played good teams week in and week out I'll get a kick out of it.

Better yet, let them play in a big BCS bowl game and watch them get curb stomped like the pretenders they are.
Despite what's happening to Va Tech, Boise will still probably run the table and finish ranked in the top 8, which means they'll go to the Rose Bowl, taking away a possible spot for Iowa or another Big Ten team.

So be careful what you wish for.

Despite what's happening to Va Tech, Boise will still probably run the table and finish ranked in the top 8, which means they'll go to the Rose Bowl, taking away a possible spot for Iowa or another Big Ten team.

So be careful what you wish for.

One small loss for the bigger cause will be worth it in the end. There needs to be some other factor such as SOS that is added to the equation in order to play in the BCS games....

My thoughts would be you have to have a top 50 SOS. Right now Boise has a SOS of 12 which boggles my mind since they have played 1 game against a fraud of a team. Once the season plays out their SOS will probably drop to about 75 or worse.

Preseason rankings are stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.

They should wait until 6-8 weeks into the season before any ranking are released.

It's just to hard to guess who's gonna be good before they step foot on the field.

Latest posts