Utoff confirmed to Iowa

Ok so because it is finally confirmed and the guy makes a post about it, you Cyclone fans chime in and try to be smart? I'm particular speaking of CardinalandGold. Dude is like a mosquito. He just showed up recently and has something annoying to say in every thread.

Considering there has been multiple Uthoff threads discussing where he will end up, I'd say he has a valid reason to start one confirming it. You guys really need to get a life. You were probably watching HN's website waiting for this to be posted huh... what a sad sad world you live in.

Last edited:
Ok so because it is finally confirmed and the guy makes a post about it, you Cyclone fans chime in and try to be smart *****???

Considering there has been multiple Uthoff threads discussing where he will end up, I'd say he has a valid reason to start one confirming it. You guys really need to get a life. You were probably watching HN's website waiting for this to be posted huh... what a sad sad world you live in.

Again, I'm at work and I'm bored. The economy can wait.

Also telling me to get a life when youre on the same website MORE than me, is real funny.

juwh9s.jpg

yyyyyyyouuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HAHAHAHAHA HOW~S BO TAKING IT????

Aside from the above rant (my apologies), Glad Uthoff is a Hawk. Can't wait to see him suit up against the Vadgers.

Latest posts