Uthoff vs Niang

DONT RUIN THIS FOR ME.

The Pacers waived him, but still owed him $100,000 for year two of his contract.

DONT RUIN THIS FOR ME.

The Pacers waived him, but still owed him $100,000 for year two of his contract.

Sorry man. Just read that the Warriors pay $200,000 per inch of vertical jump, which is the only reason why I knew that they're the next team to cut George.

Reactions: trj
Sweet! I remember some clone telling me "OH, yeah... he'll be in the NBA making 25 times what you make". Who knew I'd come out on top.

I'm happy Uthoff is having success. I'd like to make what Niang has made playing basketball though. Hopefully, Niang won't waste his money so he can set up the rest of his life.

Neither is athletic enough to make the NBA. D-League, preseason bottom of the roster yes, but no sustainable career in their future. In the NBA at least

Neither is athletic enough to make the NBA. D-League, preseason bottom of the roster yes, but no sustainable career in their future. In the NBA at least

Agreed, neither will probably have any sort of NBA career but both could be good in the D-League (i mean G-League) or over-seas..

Not surprised at all that both got cut (along with Naz getting cut by the Jazz)

Crazy to think the two guys who got long term contracts were Nader and Dejean-Jones between both teams lately. Just weird.

I think it is mental with JU and physical with GN. I hate to drop the big S-word(soft) on JU, but I think you can get in his head, you can’t be mentally weak to survive in that league. You need supreme confidence all the time or you won’t make it and JU isn’t that guy.

GN is the complete opposite; he has the confidence, he doesn’t have the physical ability. He needs to find a team where can eat up fouls and stroke the occasional 3. Those gigs are hard to find and already filled.

Reactions: ISC
DNtXmxEV4AEeIVx.jpg:large

Latest posts