USC manager fired for deflating footballs

I work with UNI Football and the QBs all the time at practice ask me to deflate the balls just enough so they can grip it better. The refs check the balls before the game and pump them up to regulation size, so I don't know why they don't practice like they play. I hate how this article makes it sound like USC was at a disadvantage. The manager deflated the balls but it's not like the ball is flat. They were deflated just enough so the qb can grip the ball better. I guarantee a coach or qb told the manager to do this.

Re: USC manage fired for deflating footballs

The Herd certainly agrees with you.

i'd have to hear that to believe it. i like Cowherd, but he is such a USC homer. on pretty much everything else, he's spot on and a good listen. i know some folks hate him, but i find him enjoyable.

Kiffin is a POS. He was switching jerseys mid game earlier this year to fool an opponent.

i'd have to hear that to believe it. i like Cowherd, but he is such a USC homer. on pretty much everything else, he's spot on and a good listen. i know some folks hate him, but i find him enjoyable.

Well you don't have to believe me. I'm not forcing you meatboy!

Heck Barkley probably asked the kid to do it.

I wonder if Lane is going to pay the kids college expenses?

I really enjoy him and listen to him all the time. He was critical of Kiffin and USC. "No way this kid did this on his own."

Cripes. If you can't trust a Trojan anymoar, what can you trust??

trojan%20twisted9.jpg

Latest posts