USC and Texas - Hawks not the only ones with problems

uihawk82

Texas just got gouged against the run by the normally pass happy BYU cougars.

And Lane Kiffin shows he is the most overrated offensive mind in football and bad head coach. He is using his players now so watch out .

So are you saying that BYU and Washington State are the same caliber opponent as Missouri State?

No, we won the game yesterday, but I am talking about losing to NIU.

Geez, the texas defense gave up 550 yards rushing, 550. wow

And usc only scores 7 at home, bad

Texas just got gouged against the run by the normally pass happy BYU cougars.

And Lane Kiffin shows he is the most overrated offensive mind in football and bad head coach. He is using his players now so watch out .

And Texas fired their DC, Diaz today. That's how they responded to the beat down at BYU.

And Texas fired their DC, Diaz today. That's how they responded to the beat down at BYU.

That might be a little bit of a quick pull of the trigger in firing him but something is definitely wrong there. I saw some replays of that game and their tackling was atrocious. The byu qb was getting hit at the LOS and ended up breaking several tackles on two long TD runs.

Overall mack brown is losing it and maybe his ID of talent.

That might be a little bit of a quick pull of the trigger in firing him but something is definitely wrong there. I saw some replays of that game and their tackling was atrocious. The byu qb was getting hit at the LOS and ended up breaking several tackles on two long TD runs.

I wouldn't call it quick, but Mack has lost it and it is time to go. He was a good coach at one point in his career and was able to coach a special talent in Vince Young and won a NC.

In watching his press conference today this comes as no surprise at all, but hiring Greg Robinson...yeah good move, maybe he just needs to be back in the burnt orange to be worth a crap as a coach again.

Last year's defense gave up almost 30 points a game. The rush defense was also atrocious last year and giving up 550 was the final straw.

No way he has a NC under his belt. You dont just lose that.

Ironic thing is they replace Diaz with Greg Robinson....the Syracuse coach who got fired, and, who was the D-coordinator for RRod @ scUM.

Funny.

With the level of talent available in Texas on a yearly basis there is no excuse for the 'horns not finishing in the top 5 year in year out, top 15 minimum. Gotta come down to coaching.

I think the game is passing mack brown up. There waiting for him to retire but if he don't soon they will show him the door. And kiffin on the other hand is a joke I couldn't believe it when TN hired him. Hes had some of the best jobs in coaching and hasant done nothing to earn them he will be gone soon

The game hasn't passed Mack up, his simpleton offense doesn't have an exceptional QB right now, that is the problem. He doesn't have a QB that makes up for just how easy the Texas offense is to predict.

I remember OU players saying they knew about every play that was coming, but then Vince Young came along and well, because it was predictable, they couldn't stop it.