Urban Meyer Success?

1hawkeye1

This is direct from twitter so I can't take credit for it, but it is absolutely true and awesome.
UCLA basketball is losing and has one troubled player=major problem.
Urban Meyer has 25 kids arrested but wins 2 National Championships= SUCCESS!

Winning = $$$$

All that matters in collegiate athletics. Imagine what happens when you have arrests PLUS losing...

Yeah & how many arrests has Iowa had under Ferentz? Sexual assaults, credit card fraud, running a drug house, drunk driving, etc.

I love these posts where people throw stones without looking in the mirror. I am not trying to defend Meyer, but Iowa isn't as pure as the driven snow.

Yeah & how many arrests has Iowa had under Ferentz? Sexual assaults, credit card fraud, running a drug house, drunk driving, etc.

I love these posts where people throw stones without looking in the mirror. I am not trying to defend Meyer, but Iowa isn't as pure as the driven snow.

Do you have solid evidence that an un-named former player with three initials was actually running a drug house?????

One hundred highly agressive males on a fb team are going to have some judicial issues. But saying one of them was running a drug house without evidence to back it up is pretty strong.

Who said they were? The point is, UCLA is getting killed while Urban Meyer is hailed as a saint.
This thread has nothing to do with Iowa.

Do you have solid evidence that an un-named former player with three initials was actually running a drug house?????

One hundred highly agressive males on a fb team are going to have some judicial issues. But saying one of them was running a drug house without evidence to back it up is pretty strong.

The topic is arrests. The aforementioned Hawk was arrested for keeping a drug house.

Iowa football: Derrell Johnson-Koulianos arrested on drug charges | Hawk Central

The topic is arrests. The aforementioned Hawk was arrested for keeping a drug house.

Iowa football: Derrell Johnson-Koulianos arrested on drug charges | Hawk Central

Thanks for completely hi-jacking this thread and making it about you.
Hijack-DeNiro.jpg

Latest posts