Up in Lames

Good for the Clowns! With their new coach & transfers also.....I think they have a real good shot to win a conference game or two next season.

It might be a good thing for the Iowa coaching staffs if the University of Iowa hospitals has a geriatric ward.

The person that is in charge of cleaning and dusting any new Iowa sports trophy cases for basketball or football, might want to start looking for a new job as I feel he is not going to be needed.

So ISU's win total from last season matched our NCAA Tournament seed, yet they are somehow out-recruiting us.

What. The. F@!K.

So ISU's win total from last season matched our NCAA Tournament seed, yet they are somehow out-recruiting us.

What. The. F@!K.

One of the best players in our history we didn't get close to the conference title and lost in the 2nd round of the big tournament..... yeah I see it

What. The. F@!K.
Probably a good example of the whole shit show that is recruiting. Remember, the targets of recruiters are mainly teenagers...

Latest posts