UNI playing in playoff game right now

yeah I have Qwest, or Century Link now. Pro=40 mbps for $29. Con=no ESPN3. Don't feel like getting it through DirecTv for $25 either. Oh well game tracker it is.

UNI wins 28 -21. They 're kind of fortunate that the game wasn't tied as they were the beneficiary of a crazy play. When they scored to make it 21-14, on the ensuing kickoff the Wofford guy fielded the ball in the endzone and forgot to take a knee. He just start walking away and left the ball on the ground. A UNI player jumped on it for a TD to make it 28-14 at the time.

UNI wins 28 -21. They 're kind of fortunate that the game wasn't tied as they were the beneficiary of a crazy play. When they scored to make it 21-14, on the ensuing kickoff the Wofford guy fielded the ball in the endzone and forgot to take a knee. He just start walking away and left the ball on the ground. A UNI player jumped on it for a TD to make it 28-14 at the time.

Radio said Wofford had like 480+ yards rushing, is that right?

That rushing stat is a bit misleading, wofford has NO passing game. All UNI had to go was get a lead, then let them pick away, the ultimate bend but don't break game.

In other news, UNI got the SHAFT, ranked #2 but getting the 5 seed.

Now, they have to go ON THE ROAD and play Montana.

Season over for UNI....

The year they went to the finals they played all road games in the playoffs. The qb was a better passer back then, but Rennie is a better athlete and a great leader.

Either way, GO UNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time of year to me, FCS football is SO MUCH MORE exciting than the BS bowl shiznit and lame championship games in D1 that mean nothing.

That rushing stat is a bit misleading, wofford has NO passing game. All UNI had to go was get a lead, then let them pick away, the ultimate bend but don't break game.

In other news, UNI got the SHAFT, ranked #2 but getting the 5 seed.

Now, they have to go ON THE ROAD and play Montana.

Season over for UNI....

Not that it matters, but last I saw was UNI #4 and the Gizzlies #5. Either way, they got screwed.

Latest posts