Unable to view threads in new forum after buying subscription

Casey388

For some reason when I look at the forum list it shows that the new paid forum is unlocked, but once I click on any threads in the forums I go to a page saying I don't have permission to view the content. I even went to try to repurchase my subscription thinking it didn't go through. But I get a message there saying that I am trying to purchase a subscription I already have.

For some reason when I look at the forum list it shows that the new paid forum is unlocked, but once I click on any threads in the forums I go to a page saying I don't have permission to view the content. I even went to try to repurchase my subscription thinking it didn't go through. But I get a message there saying that I am trying to purchase a subscription I already have.
So that is how they are going to make money

thanks for the note..I have sent this to tech supprt

I can get to that page with the list of the different threads. But once I click on a thread I get this message.

y4minOitfvOD0pU2KGEY2gf_XD-XUwBNp_yb_Tt_BY5YaR2kkVZ6xpfwpO60V0CmBQx3aeEV6ckTOIWxHVsQeuMejg5vhhz6_OW44LGAMIVaHor6G_xJNa2o6YIs3Tis3XYrnu1Qc15OEWsESOx_uxnqboD2a6s2K9dnS-nuU1Yafn8AZf_CMDLXmgc9mnxjbHE6oIaDo3KiubRjWWXca9h9g

It keeps saying my expiration date is invalid. It seems like there is something wrong with the box you type it into. The slash goes away when you start typing but appears in weird spots if you start deleting numbers.

I am having this same issue. I don't have the option to cancel my subscription (I can see I was just charged again) and I'm not getting any responses to emails asking about it.