UM has 13 commits in the 2013 class

hawkfarmer

already. That is incredible, and there aren't any slouches as far as ratings go. That is impressive, especially since Iowa, has none thus far. Hoke is a beast. We should've hoped for RRod to be a little better than bad, maybe 8-9 wins a year. Michigan, dare I say is BACK.

The Wolverines have found someone who knows what he is doing. DickRod was clueless. Look how far Michigan fell with one bad hire and it's Michigan. Just imagine what would happen to Iowa.

Not only can Hoke recruit, he can coach. Hoke will match Urban punch for punch.

The Wolverines have found someone who knows what he is doing. DickRod was clueless. Look how far Michigan fell with one bad hire and it's Michigan. Just imagine what would happen to Iowa.

Not only can Hoke recruit, he can coach. Hoke will match Urban punch for punch.

iowa is one bad hire away from reminding people what a great coach we have in Ferentz and what a 'bad' team really looks like.

way too many people take him and what he has done for granted.

iowa is one bad hire away from reminding people what a great coach we have in Ferentz and what a 'bad' team really looks like.

way too many people take him and what he has done for granted.

Actually, I'm old enough to remember most of the nineteen consecutive non-winning seasons. I know what a truly bad football team looks like.

The Wolverines have found someone who knows what he is doing. DickRod was clueless. Look how far Michigan fell with one bad hire and it's Michigan. Just imagine what would happen to Iowa. Not only can Hoke recruit, he can coach. Hoke will match Urban punch for punch.
iowa is one bad hire away from reminding people what a great coach we have in Ferentz and what a 'bad' team really looks like.way too many people take him and what he has done for granted.
Exactly!!!!

Latest posts