ULM game time

Anybody have an idea what time this game is gonna go off? Bringing the kids to their first hawkeye game. Got to finally get them to one as my boy takes crap every Friday, as I wont let him wear a husker shirt to school. The big red backers even try to strong arm the elementary kids here in Omaha

I'd bet 11am myself but we'll know for sure by around mid-day on Monday the 12th when they announce the time for that game.

Every other B1G team had or has a 2:30 or late start this preseason except Iowa so far. If there was any justice it would be a 2:30 kick.

Kickoff will be between 11:00 a.m. & 3:30 p.m. Sorry to be an ***, but the kickoff time should be announced on Monday. Check with Iowa's website or the BTN's site Monday afternoon. Monday, after work, you shouldn't have any trouble finding the game time.

Enjoy the game. I remember my oldest son's first game. You will be the greatest dad in the world. Of course, that will only last for a few days or until they get into trouble, whichever is shorter.

I live in Fremont and my daughter proudly sports her Black and Gold every Friday. We moved this summer and her PE teacher gave her a "boo Hawkeyes." God love her she came back with some solid smack for a 7 yr old. " Go Hawkeyes, at least we have won a conference championship in the past 10 yrs!." Who says your kids dont listen to you.

I will guess 2:30 because when I got my season tickets they made a point to say do not assume an 11am kickoff for the La Monroe game because of the new BTN rules. We will know no later than Monday what the kickoff time will be, possibly Sunday.

Latest posts